Electric Guitar Built By David Picciuto Using Amana Tool Advanced CNC Router Bit Collection #AMS-132
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46102 SC Spiral Plunge 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long 2 Flute Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46300 Solid Carbide UltraTrim Spiral 1/2 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/2 SHK x 4 Inch Long w/ Double Lower BB Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 49504 Carbide Tipped Corner Rounding 1/4 R x 1 Inch D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK w/ Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit
- Amana Tool 45705 Carbide Tipped V Groove 60 Deg x 1/2 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool 45780 Solid Carbide V Groove Engraving 15 Deg x 3/16 D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool AMS-132 18-Pc CNC Signmaking Advanced Router Bit Collection, 1/4 Inch SHK