How To Calculate CNC Feeds and Speeds Video
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete transcript
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46172-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 3/8 D x 1-1/4 CH x 3/8 SHK x 3 Inch Long 2 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46170-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 1/4 D x 7/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long 2 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46100-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/8 Dia x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK 2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46237-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/16 Dia x 3/16 CH x 1/8 SHK 2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-1108 Insert V-Groove 60 Deg x 29/32 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK CNC Router Bit