Melissa Jones from Nice Carvings Creates Sign with Amana Tool CNC Router Bits for Paul Jr. Designs
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- 46272 1/4" Dia Solid Carbide Spiral, Foam Cutting Up-Cut Router Bit
- 46384 1/2" Dia Solid Carbide Double Flute Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral Router Bit
- 51408 3/16" Dia Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Flute, Aluminum Cutting Up-Cut Router Bit