Vectric VCarve Pro Project: How To Make an American Flag in Wood using Amana Tool® CNC Router Bits and Saw Blades
© 2023 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete transcript
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- AGE Series MD260-800 For Festool Track Saw Machine Carbide Tipped Saw Blade 260mm Dia x 80T, TCG, -5 Deg, 30mm Bore for Wood, Building Panel and Soft Plastics
- AGE Series MD10-301 Carbide Tipped Glue Line Ripping 10 Inch D x 30T TCG, 12 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 610801C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige Fine Cut-Off and Crosscut 10 Inch D x 80T TCG, 10 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool RC-2255 CNC Spoilboard Insert Carbide 3 Wing, Surfacing, Planing, Flycutting & Slab Leveler 2-1/2 Diameter x 1/2 SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-1108 Insert V-Groove 60 Deg x 29/32 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK CNC Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46245 CNC Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge for Solid Wood 3/16 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46248 CNC Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge for Solid Wood 1/4 D x 1 Inch CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit