Aluminum Snowflake CNC Project Using Amana Tool® Solid Carbide CNC Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RCK-380 Solid Carbide Insert 60 Deg x 0.005 Inch V Tip Width Engraving Knife for In-Groove System
- Amana Tool RC-1075 CNC In-Groove Insert Engraving Tool Body 1/4 Inch SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long
- Amana Tool 51402 SC Spiral O Single Flute, Aluminum Cutting 1/4 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit with Mirror Finish