3D Carved Wood Map of Kentucky Counties Using Amana Tool® CNC Router Bits & Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool RC-2250 Insert Mini Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 1-1/2 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of HMA-12 and HCK-70
- Amana Tool 45426 Carbide Tipped Straight Plunge High Production 1/2 D x 2 CH x 1/2 SHK x 4-1/4 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46376 Solid Carbide Double Flute Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral 1/8 R x 1/4 D x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46227 SC Spiral Plunge 1/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2 Inch Long 2 Flute Down-Cut Router Bit