Wooden Game Maze Puzzle with Steel Ball Bearing CNC Project Using Amana Tool® CNC Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RC-2247 Insert Mini Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 1-1/4 D x 27/64 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of RCK-450 and RCK-452
- Amana Tool 46316 SC Spiral Plunge 1/4 D x 1-1/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long 2 Flute Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46378 Solid Carbide Double Flute Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral 3/16 R x 3/8 D x 1-1/4 CH x 3/8 SHK x 3 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool RCK-360 Solid Carbide Insert 30 Deg x 0.005 Inch V Tip Width Engraving Knife for In-Groove System
- Amana Tool 46190 CNC Solid Carbide Compression Spiral 1/2 D x 1-5/8 CH x 1/2 SHK x 3-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 51441 SC Spiral O Single Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/16 D x 1/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish
- Amana Tool 51405 SC Spiral O Single Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/4 D x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish
- Amana Tool 49504 Carbide Tipped Corner Rounding 1/4 R x 1 Inch D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK w/ Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit