4140 Steel Gas Cap CNC Milling Project Using Amana Tool® Solid Carbide Spiral Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC milling machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 51464 SC Spiral for Steel, Stainless Steel & Non Ferrous Metal with AlTiN Coating 3-Flute x 1/4 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-3/8 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit / 45 Deg Corner Chamfer End Mill
- Amana Tool 51652 CNC Solid Carbide 90 Deg V Spiral with AlTiN Coating for Steel & Stainless Steel 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Up-Cut Drill/Router Bit/End Mill
- Amana Tool 46471 Metric CNC 2D and 3D Carving 0.10 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1mm D x 0.50mm R x 3mm CH x 1/8 SHK x 1-1/2 Inch Long x 3 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit