USA Map Puzzle Created in Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Laminate, Plastic & Wood with Amana's CNC Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 51404 SC Spiral O Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish
- Amana Tool 46200 SC Spiral Plunge 1/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long 2 Flute Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 51402 SC Spiral O Single Flute, Aluminum Cutting 1/4 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut Router Bit with Mirror Finish
- Amana Tool 46264 Solid Carbide Carbon Fiber Cutting 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46180 Solid Carbide Mini Spiral Compression 1/8 D x 13/16 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-2250 Insert Mini Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 1-1/2 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of HMA-12 and HCK-70