3D Brass Indian Head CNC Project Using Amana Tool® Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated 2D and 3D Carving Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- #46280 Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Tapered Ball Nose (Conical Ball), Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Router Bit, 1/32" Dia. x 1" Cut Height
- #46284 Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Tapered Ball Nose (Conical Ball), Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Router Bits, 1/8" Dia. x 1-1/2 Cut Height