Whiskey Lid CNC Project Using Insert V-Groove & 3D Carving ZrN Coated Amana Tool® Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- #46282 1/16" Dia x 1" Cut Height x 5.4º Tapered Angle Ball Nose Tip x 1/4" Shank ZrN Coated 4-Flute Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Router Bit
- #46292 1/8" Dia x 1-3/32" Cut Height x 1/4" Shank Flat Bottom ZrN Coated 4-Flute Solid Carbide 2D and 3D Carving Router Bit
- #RC-1102 1-1/2 Dia x 3/4" Cut Height x 1/2" Shank CNC V-Groove Solid Carbide Insert Router Bit
- #RC-1045 13/16" Dia x 1" Cut Height x 1/2" Shank CNC V-Groove Solid Carbide Insert Router Bit