CNC Project Video: Making a Set of Knife Handles w/ Composite Cutting on the CNC
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46099 End Mill Point Diamond Pattern, Composite Cutting 1/4 Dia x 3/4 Cut Height x 1/4 Shank x 2 Inch Long Ultra-Fine Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46260 Solid Carbide Carbon Fiber Cutting Down-Cut 1/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2 Inch Long Router Bit