CNC Project: Building a Drill Storage Charging Station
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with CNC Machines.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 201003 Solid Carbide Brad Point Boring Bit R/H 3mm D x 57mm Long x 10mm SHK
- Amana Tool 47644 10mm Shank x 10mm Inner Dia. Dowel Drill/Boring Bit Adapter for CNC Standard Collet/Tool Holder
- Amana Tool 46171-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 3/8 D x 7/8 CH x 3/8 SHK x 3 Inch Long 2 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46420-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 3/8 Dia x 1-1/4 CH x 3/8 SHK 3 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 47104 Carbide Tipped Flush Trim 1/2 D x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-5/8 Inch Long Router Bit w/ Lower Ball Bearing