CNC Project Video: 3D Carved Gingerbread Man Candy Dish
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46415-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46286-K CNC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated SC 2D and 3D Carving 3.6 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/8 D x 1/16 R x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 3 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-2247 Insert Mini Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 1-1/4 D x 27/64 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of RCK-450 and RCK-452
- Amana Tool 47648 1/4 Inch Shank CNC Extension Adapter for 1/8 Inch Shank Router Bits
- Amana Tool 46180 Solid Carbide Mini Spiral Compression 1/8 D x 13/16 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit