Golden Dragon 3D Foam CNC Project Using 2D/3D Carving ZrN Coated Amana Tool Industrial Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46282 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 5.4 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/16 D x 1/32 R x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 4 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46284 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 1 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/8 D x 1/16 R x 1-1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 3 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46294 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 0.10 Deg Straight Angle Ball Nose x 1/4 D x 1/8 R x 1-1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 2 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit