How To CNC: Design, Cut & Engrave a Picture Frame with Vectric Aspire and Amana Tool® CNC Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine and Saw machines.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RC-2248 Mini Insert Spoilboard Surfacing, Rabbeting, Flycutter, Slab Leveler & Surface Planer 1-1/2 D x 12mm (15/32) CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46321 SC Spiral 2 Flute Plunge 1/4 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long 2 Flute Up-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46282 CNC 2D and 3D Carving 5.4 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/16 D x 1/32 R x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 4 Flute SC ZrN Coated Upcut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 45705 Carbide Tipped V Groove 60 Deg x 1/2 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit