How to Make the Workbench (Short)
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Fine Cut-Off and Crosscut 10 Inch Dia x 80T TCG Amana Tool No. 610801C
- Amana Tool 658060C Electro Blu Coated Carbide Tipped Prestige Dado 8 Inch Dia. x 24T H- ATB, 5/8 Inch Bore, Complete Dado Set
- Carbide Tipped Flush Trim Plunge Template 3/4 Inch Dia Amana Tool No. 45366-3TS
- Amana Tool 55227 3/8” Dia Carbide-Tipped Countersink with No Burning and Marring Adjustable Free Spinning, Low Friction Depth-Stop with No-Thrust Ball Bearing.
- 49527 Carbide Tipped Corner Rounding 1/4 Inch Radius with 3/8 Dia Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit
- 47150 Carbide Tipped No-File Trim .059 Inch Radius w/ Lower Ball Bearing Router Bit