LED Acrylic Sign Making | ToolsToday (4K)
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Router Table, Table Saw and CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool LB10801C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige Non-Melt Plastic 10 Inch D x 80T M-TCG, -2 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 55227 Carbide Tipped Countersink with No Burning and No Marring Adjustable Depth Stop with No-Thrust BB, 3/8 D x 1/8 Drill D x 1/4 Inch Quick Release Hex SHK
- Amana Tool RC-2248 Mini Insert Spoilboard Surfacing, Rabbeting, Flycutter, Slab Leveler & Surface Planer 1-1/2 D x 12mm (15/32) CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool 51416-K Spektra Coated SC Spiral O Single Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/8 D x 1/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish
- Amana Tool 51404-K Spektra Coated SC Spiral O Single Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Up-Cut CNC Router Bit with Mirror Finish