CNC Sign Making in Carbon Fiber with Amana Tool® Spektra™ Coated Router Bits Video
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC Machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 45771-K Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated 30 Degree Engraving 0.005 Tip Width x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/4 Inch Long Signmaking Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46264-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Carbon Graphite Carbon Fiber Panel Cutting Down-Cut 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long Down Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46260-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Carbon Fiber Cutting Down-Cut 1/8 D x 1/2 CH x 1/8 SHK x 2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46237-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/16 Dia x 3/16 CH x 1/8 SHK 2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46170-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 1/4 D x 7/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long 2 Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 45625 Solid Carbide V Groove 90 Deg x 1/4 D x 9/16 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit