CNC Project Video: Uhuru Making Foam Board Cast for Concrete Canyon Coffee Table Using Amana Tool® CNC Router Bits
© 2023 ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RC-2251 Spoilboard Insert Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 2-1/2 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of HMA-12 and HCK-70
- Amana Tool 46596 Extra Long CNC 2D and 3D Carving Flat Bottom x 0.10 Deg Angle x 1/2 Dia x 1-1/4 Cut Height x 1/2 Shank x 7 Inch Long x 3 Flute Solid Carbide ZrN Coated Reduced Shank Router Bit
- Amana Tool 51731 Solid Carbide Spiral Finisher 1/4 Dia x 7/8 Cut Height x 1/4 Shank x 3 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit, Leaves an Extra High Surface Finish