Fin Lockers CNC Video Using Amana Tool® PCD, Insert & Solid Carbide Router Bits, Designed by Opendesk
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool 46202 SC Spiral Plunge 1/4 D x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long 2 Flute Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool DRB-200 Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Tipped Compression Up/Down Shear R/H Direction 1/2 D x 1 Inch CH x 1/2 SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-1102 Insert V-Groove 90 Deg x 3/4 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK CNC Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46170 CNC Solid Carbide Compression Spiral 1/4 D x 7/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit