Building a Computer Workstation for the STEPCRAFT CNC | ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC Machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RC-45711 In-Tech™ Series Insert Carbide V Groove 90 Deg x 11/16 D x 1/4 Inch SHK Single Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46170-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 1/4 D x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long 2 Flute
- Amana Tool 46176-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 1/8 D x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46202-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 57187 Carbide Tipped Multi-Trimmer 3/4 D x 2 Inch CH x 1/2 SHK x 4-Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool MR0110 Miniature 3/32 R Corner Rounding with 3/16 D Ball Bearing x 3/8 D x 1/4 Inch SHK Carbide Tipped Router Bit
- Amana Tool 55227 Carbide Tipped Countersink with No Burning and No Marring Adjustable Depth Stop with No-Thrust BB, 3/8 D x 1/8 Drill D x 1/4 Inch Quick Release Hex SHK
- Oracal ORAMASK 813 Stencil Film 12 Inch Wide x 20 Foot Long Roll
- STEPCRAFT D.840 CNC Machine