AmanaTool's in-Tech™ Series insert router bits provides all woodworkers access to the industrial-grade technology at an affordable price.
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber (Engraving Only)
Get four uses out of each insert! Once insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. Includes one insert knife #AMA-12. Optional MDF replacement knife #HMA-12 available separately.
Benefits of the new in-Tech™ Series include:
- Priced comparably to brazed router bits with at least 4 times longer tool life
- Superior cutting quality
- No re-sharpening costs
- Harder grade tungsten carbide
- Cutting accuracy remains constant during the life of the insert knife
- Ideal for routing softwood/hardwood and harder materials such as MDF & Chipboard
Vectric .tool & Fusion .tools File
AutoCad PDF/DXF File