DIY Woodworking Project: Building a Hinged Clamp Rack Video by ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Table Saw.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- 0" x 80 Teeth x 4ATB + 1TCG Grind x 5/8" Bore Amana Tool Mamba™ Carbide Tipped Thin Kerf Saw Blade with Non-Stick Coating item no. MA10806
- 10" x 40 Teeth x Hi-ATB Grind x 5/8" Bore Amana Tool Prestige Carbide Tipped General Purpose Saw Blade with Electro-Blu Coating item no. PR1040C
- 8" x 40 Teeth x ATB Grind x 5/8" Bore Amana Tool Prestige Carbide Tipped Super Fine Dado Set with Electro-Blu Coating item no. 658060C
- 3/8" Dia. Amana Tool Carbide-Tipped Countersink with No Burning and Marring Adjustable Free Spinning, Low Friction Depth-Stop with No-Thrust Ball Bearing item no. 55227
- 8-Pc Straight Wood Plug Cutter Set Amana Tool Timberline™ Series item no. 607-500
- 1/4" Radius Amana Tool Carbide Tipped Corner Rounding Router Bits with Ball Bearing Guide item no. 49504