How to Build a Computer Monitor Stand | ToolsToday
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch Dia. 40T x ATB, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 55227 3/8” Dia Carbide-Tipped Countersink with No Burning and Marring Adjustable Free Spinning, Low Friction Depth-Stop with No-Thrust Ball Bearing.
- Timberline by Amana Tool 607-500 8-Piece Plug Cutter Set in Wooden Box
- Amana Tool PLP-100 Carbide Tipped 15mm Dia Non-Marring Plug Planer
- Amana Tool 46202-K 1/4" Dia. x 1/4” Shank Solid Carbide Spiral Spektra™ Coated Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46294-K 1/8" Dia. Solid Carbide Spiral Spektra™ Coated 3D Carving Ball Nose CNC Router Bit