How to Make a Router Bit Storage Cabinet | ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Router Table, Table Saw and CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RB1020C Electro-Blu™ Carbide Tipped Euro-Rip with Cooling Slots 10 Inch D x 20T FT, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool MA12072 Carbide Tipped Thin Kerf Finishing Compound Miter Mamba Contractor Series 12 Inch D x 72T, ATB+F, 8 Deg, 1 Bore Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 658060C Electro-Blu Coated Carbide Tipped Prestige Dado 8 Inch D x 24T H-ATB, 5/8 Bore, Complete Dado Set
- Timberline Series by Amana Tool 660-100 Carbide Tipped Forstner Bit
- Amana Tool 55438 Carbide Tipped InStile & Rail Mission Style/Straight 1-5/8 D x 5/8 to 1-1/8 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK w/ Lower BB Adjustable Router Bit Set
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D x 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 55227 Carbide Tipped Countersink with No Burning and No Marring Adjustable Depth Stop 3/8 Dia