Salvaged Walnut Slab Serving Board | ToolsToday
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a Router Table, Table Saw and CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool RC-2255 CNC Spoilboard Insert Carbide 3 Wing, Surfacing, Planing, Flycutting & Slab Leveler 2-1/2 Diameter x 1/2 SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46227-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/8 Dia x 1/2 CH x 1/8 SHK 2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool 45771-K Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated 30 Degree Engraving 0.005 Tip Width x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/4 Inch Long Signmaking Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46216-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/2 D x 1-1/2 CH x 1/2 SHK x 3-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut, 3-Flute Router Bit
- Amana Tool 56123 Carbide Tipped Point Cutting Roundover 1/4 R x 1/2 D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2 Inch Long Router Bit for Beadboards
- Amana Tool 46202-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
- Amana Tool RC-49504 In-Tech Insert Corner Round 1/4 R x 1 Inch D x 1/2 CH x 1/4 SHK Router Bit