Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge Down-Cut Router Bits with special unique carbide with nACo® nanocomposite coating for longer lifetime.
Great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in softwood, hardwood, plywood and composite materials. Three-flute design for very high quality finish.
The ‘Down-Cut’ cuts from the surface down leaving a smooth edge at the surface.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Effortless chip removal
- Helps prevent chip re-welding
- Extends tool life
- Exceptional cut quality
- Dissipates heat well and prevents melting
Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant, distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is an micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coatings prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Vectric .tool & Fusion .tools File
AutoCad PDF/DXF File