Paulk Plywood Work Bench Created with Amana Tool® Industrial Saw Blade & CNC Router Bits
For Your Safety
- The methods illustrated here are only intended for use with a CNC machine.
- Make certain that the workpiece is secured and that all components of the fixture are securely fastened to the table.
- Use a guard, eye and hearing protection at all times.
Click here for complete description
Thank you all for watching, be sure to stay tuned to the end for a special announcement! I hope you enjoyed seeing a behind the scenes look of what goes into making and filming a project. Please let me know your thoughts, questions or comments on this down below, and be sure to subscribe to the channel so you see all of our future videos; there's a lot more to come. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one! Have a great day!
Tools Used in Video:
- Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
- Amana Tool 45751 Carbide Tipped V Groove 90 Deg x 1-1/4 D x 15/16 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit
- Amana Tool 46170 CNC Solid Carbide Compression Spiral 1/4 D x 7/8 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
- Amana Tool 49700 Carbide Tipped Plunging Round Over 1/4 R x 3/4 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 Inch SHK Router Bit