To be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding. Solid carbide spiral 'O' flute aluminum cutting ZrN coated router bits use the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide, have a special proprietary edge processing system and feature a super high polished cutting edge with a unique “mirror finish”, resulting in clean cuts, less chance for chip re-welding, a superior surface finish and a longer tool life. The spiral ‘O’ flute sharpening/finishing process increases feed rates, allowing for more linear feet routed in less time.
Benefits of ZrN Coating:
- Creates incredibly precise detail work
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter when used with low TIR spindles
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting ceramic over carbide edge, allowing for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up/galling of material in the flutes while cutting
- PVD ceramic hardcoat designed for soft, gummy and abrasive materials
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads. Has the ability to run and/or be spun much faster than uncoated tools
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam, sign board, hardwoods, thermoplastics and phenolic composites
Excellent for cutting:
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum 6061
- Aluminum Alloys (Al-Alloy)
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)
- Fomex® with Aluminum Face
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Solid Surface
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
*Durabond is a polyethylene core with 0.3mm colored aluminum sheet on either side. It is a pre-finished product that requires no decoration.
These router bits are specifically designed for a variety CNC machining applications. Continuous improvements in cutting performance, the unique carbide polishing process, tool design & geometry make these router bits perfect for routing signs and displays. Signmaking (signcrafter) router bits were originally developed in Europe specifically for professional sign makers. Today, CNC routers have become the tool of choice for sign makers, moving beyond printers and vinyl cutters.
- Industrial quality
- Single flute design
- Super high flute mirror finish results in better cut quality
- Dissipates heat well and prevents melting
- Right hand helix/right hand cut
- Eject chips up
- Longer tool life
Maximum RPM: 35,000
WARNING! Never attempt to cut ferrous metals with these bits. Inspect cut quality and adjust feed / speed accordingly. For optimal results and extended tool life use mist lubricant system or air cooling.
Vectric .tool & Fusion .tools File
AutoCad PDF/DXF File