Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
In choosing a straight bit for any application, always select one with the shortest cutting edges and the shortest overall length that will reach the required cut depth. Excessive length intensifies deflection and vibration, which degrade cut quality and lead to tool breakage.
- Extended life fine micro-grain harder carbide.
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
- Carbide Tipped (unless noted otherwise)
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced.
Excellent for cutting:
Vectric .tool & Fusion .tools File
AutoCad PDF/DXF File