Excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in plywood and composite materials. Solid carbide compression spiral bits designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish. Special unique carbide for longer lifetime in abrasive material. Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish. Particularly suitable for double sided melamine or laminated material.
- Special unique carbide grade for longer lifetime in abrasive materials
- Produces a superior finish and longer tool life
- Razor-sharp cutting edges/polished flutes'
- Can be used with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
Excellent for cutting:
- Composite Materials
- Melamine Particle Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)*
- Veneered Plywood
*Oriented Strand Board is an engineered wood particle board
These router bits are great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in plywood and composite materials. Primarily used on CNC machines and other automatic routers.
Vectric .tool & Fusion .tools File
AutoCad PDF/DXF File