These piggy banks look awesome and are great to customize for kids and hold their change. I know my daughter has really enjoyed the one I made her, and it looks great sitting on her dresser. These are relatively simple to make, and the instructions will help you get better results for many of your future projects. This set of plans will cover getting the best finish in acrylic, setting up pockets to cut with the grain for a better finish quality, working with stock thicker than your machine is able to cut through and using pocket allowance for a nice tight fit on an inlaid piece.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, DXF files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.