This is a quick and easy project to make that can be customized to any size you like! I have also included the names of each of the fonts if you would like to change any of the text. For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free how to make a CNC sign video for a general overview to see how everything is made.
There are two sets of toolpaths included, one is for machines that can accept ½” and 3/8” shank bits and the other is for machines that can only accept up to ¼” shank bits.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.