This is a really fun project that looks absolutely incredible fully finished and would fit right in even outside of a workshop setting! Included at the bottom of the PDF are pictures of the finished cart from a few different angles so you can see how it is assembled. For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free heart catch-all tray CNC video for a general overview to see how everything is made.
The project is sized out for using full sheets of plywood, but can be broken up to work on smaller CNC machines as well. The largest single part is 41.5” x 18” and can be split into more than one part if needed as well. The entire project is sized out for the thickness of the 1⁄2” cabinet grade birch plywood available to me at my local Home Depot, your sizes may vary slightly. The keyboard tray is sized for a full-size keyboard with just enough room for a mouse as well, but is meant to be used with a touch screen keyboard so a mouse really isn’t necessary except for initial setup.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.