This is a cool project to see come together from flat cut parts to a fully functional workbench and it looks incredible! This project is intended to be cut on a CNC machine capable of working with full sheets of plywood, but with a few design adjustments can be cut on smaller CNC machines. For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free CNC clampdown wasteboard video for a general overview to see how everything is made.The height of this bench with the casters is 33-3/4" heigh.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.