This is a quick and easy project that looks great and can be personalized in any way you want! For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free heart catch-all tray CNC video for a general overview to see how everything is made in the Video tab on this page.
Difficulty Level – Beginner
The project is sized out for a piece of walnut I had laying around. It can be resized to fit any size material you’d like and have any sort of engraving on the bottom of the tray you want. I would recommend the material be roughly 3/4” thick at a minimum leaving yourself with .25” of wood after dishing out the tray with the bowl bit.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.