This is a quick and fun project that looks great and can be personalized in any way you want, links to the fonts used are included in the instructions so you can add different names! For further instructions on making the entire project, please see our Ad-Free CNC door sign video for a general overview to see how everything is made.
The project is sized out for my son’s door but can be resized to fit any size you would like and each component of it is a single design, so it can be modified or repositioned in any way you would like. I used 1/8” plywood to cut the design, but you could easily use ¼” ply if you would like as well.
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.