Difficulty Level – Beginner
With these plans you will be able to make all 6 designs of the wooden jack o’ lanterns! This was an easy quick project to make that was a lot of fun to do, and they turned out looking awesome! It is sure to be a project all your friends are going to want you to make for them.
Tools used in this project:
Amana Tool 46176-K CNC SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 1/8 D x 13/16 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch Long Router Bit
Amana Tool PR1040C Electro-Blu Carbide Tipped Prestige 10 Inch D 40T ATB, 18 Deg, 5/8 Bore, Non-Stick Coated Circular Saw Blade
STEPCRAFT M.1000 CNC machine
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, DXF Files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.