With these downloadable and customizable Marble Game Board CNC Plans, you will be able to make this marble board game to enjoy with 2-6 players!
Difficulty Level – Beginner
This was a fun quick project to make! Size is 30" diameter, and the design can be resized to any size you would like, just make sure the marble pockets stay the same size for proper fit. Any material can be used,
Tools used in this project:
Carbide Tipped Core Box 5/16 R x 5/8 D x 7/16 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit no. 45914
Amana Tool SC Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit no. 46415-K
Carbide 3D Shapeoko CNC Machine
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, DXF Files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.