Made in 3 Ways!
The downloadable CNC plans include instructions how to make this sunflower catch-all try in 3 ways.
Difficulty Level – Intermediate
With this design you will be able to make three separate styles of beautiful sunflower catch all trays! These catch all trays are great to hold jewelry or any number of things around the house. In this set of plans you will learn how I set up a finishing toolpath with a bowl bit, V-carved on the bottom of the tray, set up an epoxy inlay and lasered the bottom of a tray.
Tools used in this project:
Amana Tool 56143 Carbide Tipped Point Cutting Roundover 3/32 R x 13/64 D x 1/4 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/4 Inch Long Router Bit
Amana Tool 45982 Carbide Tipped Bowl & Tray 1/4 R x 3/4 D x 5/8 CH x 1/4 Inch SHK Router Bit
Amana Tool RC-45711 In-Tech™ Series Insert Carbide V Groove 90 Deg x 11/16 D x 1/4 Inch SHK Single Flute Router Bit
Amana Tool 46315-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
STEPCRAFT M.1000 CNC machine
Fein AMM300 MultiMaster
SawStop Table Saw
Total Boat 2:1 Epoxy, Mixol Canary Yellow pigment and Black Diamond Pigments Pure White
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, DXF Files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.