Difficulty Level – Intermediate
With this design you will be able to make a very nice, tight fitting jewelry box with a personalized engraving inside! This is a small project, but there are a lot of toolpaths required to get the outcome we are looking for. In this set of plans I will walk you through finding the correct offset needed for your CNC machine to achieve a tight fitting box like this. The font used is mentioned in the plans so you can customize a date or add your own text. You can also size the box up or down depending on your needs as all the same principals would apply for a larger box.
Tools used in this project:
Amana Tool® 46202-K SC Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4 Dia x 3/4 CH x 1/4 SHK 2-1/2 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
Amana Tool® 45771-K Solid Carbide Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated 30 Degree Engraving 0.005 Tip Width x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/4 Inch Long Signmaking Router Bit
STEPCRAFT M.1000 CNC machine
How it works
- After confirming the payment, you will receive an email confirmation with a download link.
- The link will have a zip file in it and will contain all items in the “Included with the plans” section.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
Included with the plans
You will receive a detailed PDF with step-by-step instructions, SVG files, DXF Files, Vectric Aspire and Vectric V-Carve Pro files, both compatible with version 9 and up. The Vectric files include all toolpaths set for you.
What you have to know
- All sales are final.
- Downloaded products are non-refundable.
- You agree that these files are for personal use only.
- File may not be shared or uploaded to another website.
- You agree to not share these files in any way or form.
- You agree to not sell the finished product created by these plans nor mass produce these files.