Router Bit Types
- Amana Tool Miniature Router Bits
- Working with smaller designs or intricate detail work
- Bowl Making Router Bits
- Remove large amounts of material
- Dado Blade of the Router Bit World
- Cutting a groove in smaller items (such as making boxes)
- Flush Trim Router Bits
- Basic steps for starting a woodworking project, and creating circular shapes using flush trim router bits and templates
- Mortiser & Hollow Chisel Mortise Bit
- Get perfect square holes using a mortiser router bit
- Tambour Router Bit Set
- Flexible doors and panels from a flexible bit set
CNC Bit Types
- 3D ZrN - Time To Don Those 3D Glasses
- 3D Carving with Amana ZrN coated router bits
- A Guide to CNC Bits
- Choosing bits to use for your CNC router
- Compression Spirals: Cut on the Up and the Downstroke
- Working with plywood on a CNC router
- Corner Rounding 3D
- How to round 3D compound curves
- Groovin’ on the Dance Floor
- In-groove engraving bits
- Solid Carbide Plastic Cutting Spiral ‘O’ Flute Router Bits
- Produce Super-Clean Cuts in Plastics, Nylon, Polycarbonates & More
- Spoilboard - Natural Art
- Spoilboard bits can be used for more than creating a flat surface in MDF
- Spoilboard CNC: I Like Big Bits and I Cannot Lie
- Amana Tool®'s insert spoilboard surfacing, rabbeting, flycutter and bed skimming CNC router bit is a monster.
- Super Miniature Bearing Bits and the Baby Hippo
- Use these micro bits for the smallest, most intricate projects.
- Can Your CNC Router Replace Your Planer?
- Do more with your CNC machine
- Boring Bits: Who Says They're Boring!
- Drill holes & countersink in one step
- Carbide Tipped Countersinks & Plug Cutters: Disguising Wood Screws
- Disguise your screw heads for a more polished finish
- Not All Counterbores Are The Same
- Flat-bottomed countersinks in one step
- Plug Cutters
- Tips for Woodworkers Using Wood Plug Cutters
- Rosette Cutters and Crop Circles
- Rosette Cuttters, used in drill presses, produce beautiful circular patterns similar to those of crop and dust circles
- The Brad Point Boring Bit
- The uniqueness of this bit is the sharp pin at the tip of the bit which bits into the wood to ensure a straight and even hole.
- Circular Saw and Blades: A Basic Overview
- Factors in choosing a circular saw
- ElectroBlu™ is the New Blue
- The double-sided melamine saw blade reduces heat buildup and the accumulation of resin
- Selecting a Saw Blade for your Table Saw
- When selecting the right saw blade, you need to take into account your materials and the direction of your cut
- Table Saw Tips
- Tips for Woodworking with a Limited Workshop
Shaper / Cutters
- Dado Cutters
- Stacked Dado Sets vs. Wobble Blades
- Mission Style Doors and Wainscoting: 'Simply' Beautiful
- Stile and rail shaper cutters mill out the rabbits for both rails and stiles.
- Router Bits vs. Shaper Cutters
- Shaper and routers have similar functions as well as many different capabilities. Determine which one best suits your needs.
- Shaper Cutters: When & What to Buy
- So many profiles available - use this helpful illustrated guide
- Spindle Moulding on the Minimax C26
- The Minimax C26 is a combo-machine, with saw, moulder, jointing and thicknessing capabilities (and mortising with an add-on)
- Corner Chisels – Perfect Your Work or Just Work Faster
- Chisels are not hard to learn but are difficult to master
- How to Hit the Nail on the Head: Getting Back to Basics
- Hitting nails correctly makes the join stronger and the surface smoother
- Hammer Drill to Drill Through Concrete
- Drilling through hard materials
- Spindle Cutters
- Spindle moulder cutter advantages and disadvantages
- Understanding the Jointer
- Break down Jointer's complexities and illustrate that it's simple to accurately set jointer knives
- Woodworking Glue
- Choosing the Right Wood Glue
Materials & More
- Carbide Tipped vs. Steel, No Contest!
- What is carbide & how is it better than steel?
- Creating a Laminated Counter Top
- With basic skills and a few tools, creating a laminated counter top is something which can be done in just a few hours & can last a life time
- Getting to Know the Different Types of Crown Molding Materials
- Crown molding is available in wood or other manufactured finishes such as plaster, MDF, polyurethane, flexible, aluminum and polystyrene. Each type of crown molding presents its own set of advantages.
- Routing Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Panels Like Alucobond® and Dibond®
- Advantages of Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Panels
- Steel, Stainless Steel and Metal Cutting CNC Router Bits / End Mills
- Use high-quality solid, micrograin carbide bits for cutting hard surfaces
- Creating Your Own Hardwood Floors
- Tongue and Groove Joint: 3 Techniques to Create your Hardwood Floor Panels
- Dovetail Joints: Different Types and Their Uses
- Noted for their resilience to pull apart, these finger-like joints between two pieces of wood enable a tight, strong, and long lasting fit.
- Flooring the Opposition
- Make your own floor boards
- Aluminum-Cutting Solid Carbide Spiral ‘O’ Flute Router Bits
- Create aluminum signs on CNC machines
- Signmaking & Lettering Bits, V Groove Miter Fold & Miniature Router Bits
- Signmaking router bits have become much more affordable and accessible
- The 18-Pc Signmaking Router Bit Set of Envy
- Every CNC-centric router bit you could hope for, all in one display.
- How to Choose a Woodworking Gift When You Are Not a Woodworker?
- Which tools are meant for what machines and what they are used for
- Planning Your Project
- 5 steps for planning your next woodworking projects
- Shop Safety Basics
- Protect your eyes, ears & lungs in the shop!
- Tool Maintenance
- Router Bits, Saw Blades, and Shaper Cutters Maintenance Tips
- Tool Organization
- Tips for Organizing Your Tools in a Limited Workspace
- Top 10 Tools Every Woodworker Should Have
- 10 essential tools which create the foundation of a working shop.